Customer Service Associate Position Summary:
SommSelect, a rapidly-growing, artisanal online wine retailer started by Master Sommelier Ian Cauble, is seeking two wine-savvy, energetic, experienced, and organized Customer Service Associates to join our expanding, entrepreneurial team. We are looking for individuals who are innovative, flexible, creative, and resourceful. Our environment is fast-paced, so those who thrive in an ever-changing, dynamic workplace are encouraged to apply. As a member of the customer service team, the ideal candidate will be adept at interfacing across company departments to resolve customer questions and concerns.
Provide an excellent customer experience by responding to inquiries on our customer service platform (Zendesk), as well as via phone calls and email. Coordinate with appropriate departments across the company to resolve customer issues/questions. Common customer inquiries include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide shipping information / locating packages for customers
- Wine related questions & recommendations
- Special shipping requests (expedite or hold)
- Scheduling local pick-ups for customers
- Address change requests
- Billing questions or requests
- General questions/concerns
- Interest in wine and base-level knowledge: CMS Introductory Level 1 Credential or WSET Level 2 accreditation (or comparable experience)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to resolve issues in an efficient and productive manner
- Prompt and clear intercompany communication to ensure everyone involved is aware of issues and what steps are taken to resolve them
- A can-do, positive attitude coupled with the ability to treat issues as part of the bigger picture.
- An ability to work as part of a cohesive team
- Experience with Google products (mail, calendar, sheets, docs, drive) and other software packages such as Zendesk, POS Systems, MPPS and UPS
- Ability to lift 40 pounds or more
The position is based in our office in beautiful Sonoma, California. This is NOT a remote position.
Compensation based on experience/qualifications. Position includes, paid vacation, paid sick time, company-paid health insurance, and employee-funded 401K.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 - $23.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Associate (Preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Wine: 1 year (Preferred)
If you are interested in applying for this position please click HERE.